A good brand is the foundation that provides recognition and trust to your clients. But what exactly does "branding" mean? Entrepreneur.com explains branding like this:
Your logo is your foundation of your brand. The rest of your brand is compromised of things like promotional materials including ads, brochures, social media, your website, signs, vehicles, uniforms and more. All of which should communicate to others your 'brand' - who you are and why you do what you do. Branding is even compromised of the feelings your customer has when they use your product or service!
So what is your brand saying about you?
Good branding truly is an investment that will provide a strong foundation for a successful business. If you don't feel that your logo and/or other business materials are speaking to your quality and values, now is the time to change that.
At Calico Hill Creative I provide all aspects of branding design to my clients in order to maintain a consistent and cohesive look throughout your business. Every single time your potential customers see your brand you have a chance to reinforce your strengths and qualities, but your brand has to be consistently recognizable each time in order to do that.
Browse below to view my logo design investment pricing. For all other design projects please feel free to contact me for a quote. Every project is unique and for this reason pricing varies on most of my design services.
Custom Logo Design | $450
- We will visit about your business, your goals & your vision.
- Based on our discussion, I will design 1 logo concept and send you a digital file over email for you to review. Even in this initial proof I will show you the logo on light and dark colored backgrounds, any coordinating sub-marks, as well as some digital mockups on products that you will most likely use, such as shirts, vehicles, etc.
- You will then provide any feedback you have. You will have the opportunity for several revisions during your timeline.*
- Once we have finalized your new logo, I provide you with all of the digital files and a brand guide that explains the logo file types, the best way to use them and your brand colors.
- All logo files are delivered to you in multiple sizes and formats. In the end, I will provide you with logo files that you can use on light backgrounds, dark backgrounds, vertical & horizontal formats (if applicable) and grayscale printing. You’ll receive all of these files in .ai, .eps, .png, .jpeg and .pdf formats. The goal is to make sure you have any logo file you may EVER need :)
- A down payment of 50% is required to begin the project. The final payment will be due upon completion.
Why only one logo concept?
Yes, the industry standard is to design and present 2, 3 or even 4 logo options in the very initial development stage of a logo design. In fact, that's how I've done it myself for years. However, I've learned that this approach only sets my clients up for disappointment. With this old approach, if my client liked more than one of the logo options that I presented them with they were torn. It never failed, they would try to combine their 2 or 3 favorite logo options into one completely different logo. Or - the alternative is that they picked one of the logo options I offered, but often wondered if they made the best decision. The truth is, that method offers too many options which leads to indecisiveness, and ultimately compromise on the client's behalf.
I have seen for a fact that clients are happier with the end result when I give them my one best logo design idea from the beginning. On top of that - can you imagine the time I save creating only one really good logo option versus 2 or 3 good logos? That translates to money savings for you. A win-win for us both!
Are you ready to have a custom logo built just for you?
Some of my other design services include:
- Business Cards/Stationery
- Photography & Photoshop Work
- Vehicle Wraps
- Advertising for Print & Online
- and More!
*If revisions get excessive, I will give a warning that any further revisions will result in additional charges at an hourly rate.